Page 1 of 1

National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:03 pm
by texascat2
Made the featured car section. :D

Image

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:38 pm
by lmancha96
Congrats Mike!

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm
by texascat2
Thanks man!

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:41 pm
by sailtexas186548
Sweet!

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm
by Dark Ember
Three of those pics were taken at the 2011 Third Gen Round up, right? Congrats on the mag selection.

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm
by texascat2
Dark Ember wrote:Three of those pics were taken at the 2011 Third Gen Round up, right? Congrats on the mag selection.


Most of them yes, the really good one was at Houston F-Body meet.

Thanks!

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:18 pm
by esc
Looking nice as always, congratulations!
It always nice to get a little recognition.

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:07 pm
by Mav75
Way to go! If you ask Frank Ochal or Rob Thomas nicely, they may mail you an extra issue or two for free. Just tell them you want to frame/laminate the page your car was on. I'd give you my copy, but I went electronic last year :/

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:40 am
by texascat2
esc wrote:Looking nice as always, congratulations!
It always nice to get a little recognition.


Thank you!

Re: National Firebird and Trans Am Club Magazine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:42 am
by texascat2
Mav75 wrote:Way to go! If you ask Frank Ochal or Rob Thomas nicely, they may mail you an extra issue or two for free. Just tell them you want to frame/laminate the page your car was on. I'd give you my copy, but I went electronic last year :/


Thank you! I got the mag both ways, PDF and paper issue! :D