Invite from "Good Grub and Gears" show

Moderators: Mav75, Jupiter, sailtexas186548

Invite from "Good Grub and Gears" show

Postby esc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:52 pm

We have received the following invite:

Good evening,

We wanted to extend an invite to your club to join us at our 2nd annual Good Grub and Gears car show benefiting St. Jude's Children Research Hospital being held at Stevenson's Park in Friendswood on October 18th, 2014 from 10 am. to 4:00 pm. Award presentation at 3:00. We will have a club participation trophy for the club who has the most cars at the event. It is a friendly completion between car clubs. I can tell you the trophies are first class and Stevenson's Park is a great place for a car show.

Space City Corvette club is hosting the event and I am sure I can safely say Space City Corvette Club will challenge all clubs for the Club Participation Award.

Please visit our website to register your cars at: www.purplepatriots.net for additional information. Also, visit our Facebook page, "Like Us" and "Share"

The Stevenson's Park record is 189 cars and were trying to break 200! This is going to be a great event for the whole family and we will have nice trophies, plenty of food, cars and fun so come join us!

If any one has any questions I can be reached on my cell phone 281-658-3397.

Thanks for your support,

A.J. Loupe

Office: 281-992-0047
Cell: 281-658-3397
www.purplepatriots.net
Email: aloupe@purplepatriots.net
Skype ID: ajloupe
If it breaks, make it stronger.
If it doesn't, try harder.
esc
Site Admin

Car: Camaro