HFB AUGUST CRUISE TO GALVESTON!

Moderators: Mav75, Jupiter, sailtexas186548

HFB AUGUST CRUISE TO GALVESTON!

Postby Mav75 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:07 pm

We are in the dog days of summer where everyone is a little bored and time seems to drag. So for August, we decided to shake things up a bit.

On Saturday the 16th, we will meet at our regular place and time, Texadelphia on 6025 Westheimer Road at 5 pm. At 5:30 sharp, we will leave Texadelphia and head toward the Brick House Tavern on 3502 Seawall Blvd in Galveston. We scouted it out this past weekend. The food and service are excellent, there is ample parking, and we are working on getting outside tables reserved. We will be making a stop at the AMC Gulf Pointe 30 movie theater on 11801 South Sam Houston Parkway East (I-45 and the Beltway), where we will meet up with people from the south side to save them the trip all the way into Houston.

For those of you who have been thinking of coming to one of our meets, or those who haven't been in a while, this is the one you need to make it to! We expect to break all previous attendance records with this event!

We hope you will join us this Saturday. Don't miss this chance to break away from the ordinary!

More info to come as the date gets closer.
Mav75

Car: Firebird
Year: 1989

Re: HFB AUGUST CRUISE TO GALVESTON!

Postby BlkCamaroSS » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Anyone confirmed for this? My wife and I were thinking about getting our Camaros out of the garage this weekend anyway. Been a member here for a while, but never posted or did anything with the site.

Justin
2001 Onyx Black Camaro SS - #2239 of 6332
2001 Sunset Orange Metallic Camaro SS - #4165 of 6332
BlkCamaroSS

Car: Camaro
Year: 2001

Return to Meets and Gatherings